Passengers this week began flying in and out of Charlotte Douglas International Airport's $200 million expansion of Concourse A. As they stroll to nine new gates, travelers pass what's billed as the nation's largest data-driven digital public art installation.
- New Music Friday For July 20: Six Albums You Should Hear Now
- How Luxury Hotels And Restaurants In Developing Countries Fight Food Waste
- He Was Wrongly Convicted When They Were Teens. Now They're Building Their Lives Together
- Brazilian 'Celebrity' Plastic Surgeon Arrested After Patient's Death
- Is Trump The Toughest Ever On Russia?
How is the relationship between Charlotte and Raleigh? Are we good? Charlotte is North Carolina's largest city, while Raleigh is the state capitol. Seems like tensions between the two have been simmering on and off for decades.
Tayari Jones was waiting for her fourth novel to be published when she got the phone call that, in this day and age, most every writer dreams of — a call from Oprah Winfrey to let Jones know that her book, "An American Marriage," would be the next selection in Oprah's Book Club.