Updated at 5:20 p.m. ET Rear Adm. Ronny Jackson, President Trump's pick to lead the Veterans Affairs Department, has been accused of creating a hostile work environment, drinking while on duty and improperly prescribing drugs to staff during his time as White House doctor to two administrations, according to Montana Sen. Jon Tester. Tester, the top Democrat on the Senate Veterans' Affairs Committee, detailed the allegations Tuesday in an interview with NPR 's All Things Considered . "All I...
- Federal Judge Upholds DACA, Calling White House Decision To Rescind It 'Capricious'
- Watchdog Says Billions In Afghanistan Funding At Risk Of Misuse
- Those Affected By Trump's Travel Ban Hope For End To 'Chaos' After Supreme Court Case
- Space-Hopping 'Avengers: Infinity War' Raises The Stakes To Infinity — And Beyond
- Suspect Arrested In Dallas Shooting Of 3, Including 2 Police Officers
WFAE's Charlotte Talks with Mike Collins celebrates 20 years on air Friday, April 20. This interactive timeline highlights some of the show's top moments.