In the category of Things That Are Really No Surprise comes a bold new study claiming that humans crave foods that are sweet, fatty, and especially a combination of both. This is not news to those us enjoying a doughnut or a biscuit with jam this morning. Nevertheless, scientists found an interesting tool to use when measuring our desire for these foods: money.
- President Trump To Tap Mulvaney Associate To Lead Consumer Bureau
- Tronc's Sale Of 'LA Times' Set To Close, Bringing End To Newsroom Crisis
- Beyoncé And Jay-Z's Surprise Album Is Here: Listen To 'EVERYTHING IS LOVE'
- Afghan President Extends Ceasefire, Despite Suicide Bombing
- Faith Leaders Oppose Trump's Immigration Policy Of Separating Children From Parents