A civil rights organization is accusing South Carolina prison officials of using inmate cell phones as a scapegoat for the violent riot at Lee Correctional Institution this week. Officials with the local state chapter of the National Action Network are calling for an FBI investigation into the incident and for the prison’s warden to resign.
- Top Stories: FAA Seeks Jet Engine Checks; Some GOP Lawmakers Want Mueller Protected
- FAA Orders Inspections Of Engine Type That Blew Apart On Southwest Flight
- Meet The Students Who Dreamed Up Friday's National School Walkout
- Can Triage Nurses Help Prevent 911 Overload?
- Beauty And A Bump On The Head In 'I Feel Pretty'